join our team :)
We are a warm, positive and talented group of people with a big goal: to contribute to a better world through education.
We are looking for a colleague to help us with Sales and Customer Relationships.
We’d like a like-minded, organised and driven self-starter to support us with our sales and customer relationship efforts across the UK, with a focus on primary and secondary schools.
The ideal candidate is a positive, flexible and innovative thinker who is nice to be around. S/he has solid customer-facing experience and is able to help build and implement a sales effort across the UK. Knowledge and experience with CRM/sales software is a must. Experience with schools is a huge bonus.
Lyfta makes awe-inspiring digital learning experiences to foster empathy and global understanding. Pupils love Lyfta because it’s the most exciting and engaging learning resource they’ve ever used. Teachers love Lyfta because it helps them satisfy numerous learning objectives while delivering rich, meaningful lessons… and it’s easy to use!
Please see our short video below to see an example of our work.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Communicating with teachers and headteachers who have signed up to try our products
- Demonstrating our products to potential customers
- Supporting teachers and facilitating trials
- Building rapport with teachers
- Occasional school visits
- Using and maintaining a CRM system
- Dealing with calls and email communications
- Taking ownership of the client relationship and going above and beyond where necessary
- Proven sales experience
- Intelligent and driven
- Excellent communicator – verbal and written skills
- Organised with good attention to detail
- Proficient in Excel and outstanding documentation skills
- Good numerical skills to enable discussion of pricing and discounts
The position is full-time between August - November 2017 with a possibility of a permanent role.
Start date: ASAP
To apply, please send a short covering letter and CV to [email protected]